31 Oct 2014

100 Followers

When I saw that I had reached one hundred followers (100!) I spoke out loud to myself: (yes, I speak to myself sometimes, no judging) "oh, awesome!" and then moved on to other things, commenting, replying to comments, editing somethings on my blog.
It only hit me awhile later.
This is kind of a big deal, guys.
100 people liked my blog enough to follow it. They like it. They like what I write and post.
They were inspired enough to follow it. 
Just. Wow.
Because, let me tell you all, that I want to inspire people so badly. I don't know when it entered me, but it's in me. When someone leaves my blog, I want them to leave inspired. When someone comes seeking inspiration (whether they know they are or not), I want them to go away, satisfied. I crave that. When I post, it is for me, but the whole time I'm typing, I'm also thinking of who's going to read it. What they'll think of it. If they'll like it.
And so, people, I want you to know. I am honored every time I gain another follower. It sparks off something inside of me that lights my face up in a smile. Every time you read one of my posts, or comment, or follow.
It means a lot to me.

Every single one of you are appreciated by me. Thank you. ♥

30 comments:

  1. Congrats Tane! You truly deserve it! You inspire us all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Jollygirl, thank you so much for saying that!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Tane!! You have an amazing blog- you totally deserve it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, you put a really big smile on my face by saying what you said. ♥

      Delete
  3. Yay, I'm so happy for you! You certainly inspire me! You are an amazing blogger, and I just love everything about your blog! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, Eve, thank you so so much! You yourself are an amazing blogger, by the way.

      Delete
  4. Congrats! You have inspire me so much, Tane. Thank you. X
    - June

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, congratulations on 100 followers! You deserve every single one of them, Tane! You never fail to inspire me, that much I can say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much! And, you're one to speak about inspiring! Ha! Your blog is probably one of the most inspiring blogs I've ever come across.
      Thank you, though.

      Delete
  6. CONGRATS!!! I am super duper proud of you!!!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Miss H :) I'm glad you're proud of me. ♥

      Delete
  7. You *drew* that? Girl, you have some talent. Lots of it.
    And congratulations on 100! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Tane! You deserve it. :) xx I always enjoy reading your posts. Keep blogging!

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The minute I discovered your blog, I knew it was an instant follow. Your blog is such an inspiration to me. And I thank you for that~

    Vanshi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I thank you :) I'm so happy to have you as a follower and to have received your lovely compliments.

      Delete
  10. Hi, Tane! I've nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award. You can see my post over here.I adore your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trust me Taney, you don't even have to *try* to inspire people. You inspire me all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaliyah darling, you do know how to brighten my day. Thank you very much.

      Delete
  12. Congrats Tane!! You totally deserve this! Your blog is so inspiring to me, and to everyone. Your writings are always so good and you are so talented dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. That's awesome. I just recently found your blog and have checked back every now and then. I really enjoy looking at it!

    Hannah
    www.craftcentral101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to ruin it for you, but you now have 101 followers! <3 Count me as one too!

    I've actually been reading for a verry long time! Don't know why I never followed! :) Anyway, congratulations!

    I nominated you for an award! You can view it here !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruin it? Are you kidding me? The next best thing after 100 followers is 101 followers.
      Thank you. xoxo

      Delete
  15. Congrats!!! :D I nominated you for the Lovely Blog Award! :)
    Click ♥here♥ to see!

    ReplyDelete

hey there. I love getting comments on my blog... a lot. I want to know your thoughts, and receiving messages from my readers makes me really happy.
but please would you
be polite • be kind • use no bad words
♥♥♥
thank you