2 May 2014

The Sunflower Blogger Award

Hey. :) It's just me. The person who hasn't really been delivering such good posts lately. Sorry...
Before I get started on this tag that the lovely Claire nominated me with- I have a question.
As my reader(s), do you like it when I do a tag/award post? Or should I just stop doing them completely, and focus more on my writing? I'd love to know your opinion.

So, The Sunflower tag. ♥ Thank you, Claire.

Rules:
1). Share 11 facts about yourself
2). Answer the questions set by your nominated blogger

3). Nominate your bloggers
4). Set seven questions for the nominated bloggers


~

11 facts about me:
1). I have a very sweet, friendly, energetic cockatiel named Popcorn. But he bites everyone, except for me. He makes me feel special...yay...
2). I love reading poetry.
3). If I ever publish a book, I want it to be a poetry book.
4). I like skinny jeans better than boot leg jeans or any other types.
5). I hate wearing shoes. But sometimes it's a necessity. So. Poor me.
6). I love drawing eyes.
7). Red hair is awesome, but I think that if I were ever to dye my hair, I would want to die it a dark chocolate brunette.
8). Have I ever told you guys how much I love sweet things?
9). Whenever I have dreams, they are usually extremely weird.
10). I don't like the way I look when I smile.
11). I am very happy that you've read this far.

My answers to Claire's questions:
Q: Favorite genre of music?
A: Oh, I don't know. Taylor Swift's Fearless CD is my favorite CD ever...and what genre is it? Country? So, I guess country.
Q: Writing or drawing?
A: So hard to choose!! But I think it would be writing.
Q: Favorite actor?
A: Robert Downey Jr. You can't blame me for choosing him.
Q: Thoughts on Jennifer Lawrence?
A: I like her confident attitude. And she can be funny. Funny is good.
Q: Do you play a sport?
A: Nope. I used to play tennis, but that's in the past. Sound quite lazy, don't I?
Q: Do you prefer sneakers or boots?
A: For me, it kind of depends on what sneakers or what boots...
Q: What do you enjoy most about blogging?
A: Interacting with the other bloggers, getting to know them.

I nominate:


If you're on the list, please do not feel pressured to do the award. You absolutely don't have to.

My questions for the nominated:

Is your hair curly/straight/wavy?
Do you have a favorite singer?
Do you like painting your nails or not?
What do you think is your best quality? (in personality)
Do you prefer to read or listen to music?
Have you ever visited another country?
Do you prefer barefoot or shoes?

Phew... Giving questions is always the hardest part for me.
Thanks for reading. And to the people I nominated- hope you have fun, if you choose to do the award. Thanks again, Claire!

12 comments:

  1. Personally, I love reading the tag posts, simply because you have the chance to learn a little more about your fellow blogger and usually get Waugh or two from their q&a. :] however, I really want to read more of your writings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tane for tagging me! I'll definitely answer your questions sometime here soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my pleasure - Rachel!! Do you mean that you'll answer the questions on my blog or your blog?

      Delete
  3. Love learning more about you and other bloggers through the awards process- so fun!

    ashley-ashstash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley. ♥ I'm starting to think I should do the tags and awards, but rarely.

      Delete
  4. Thanks Tane for stopping by my blog! I enjoyed reading your answers and my goodness, Robert Downey Jr is cute! ❤️ Thanks for sharing your answers with us. It was fun reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure, Hilda! Thank you for your comment. :)

      Delete
  5. I think this post was great! I think you should do more awards, when you can! Lovely post Tane! :)
    Grace xxx ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tane! I nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award! http://keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-beautiful-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these tags - it's great learning more about my fellow bloggers!

    great answers!

    ~amy

    ReplyDelete

hey there. I love getting comments on my blog... a lot. I want to know your thoughts, and receiving messages from my readers makes me really happy.
but please would you
be polite • be kind • use no bad words
♥♥♥
thank you